The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places.
But those that will not break it kills.
It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially.
If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too
but there will be no special hurry.
~
A FAREWELL TO ARMS

7/29/11

I forgot all about this blog and barely remember making the last two entries.

It's been a long nine months.

I'm a significantly different person than I was nine months ago. Things are far from perfect but the violent range of emotions from despair to impossible hope, is gone. I have anxiety. A lot of it. But it's bearable.

It seems I'm ready to start working on a real blog that doesnt revolve around the chaos in my life. The chaos doesn't exist. (I'm smiling right now).

So if you can live with my errors in punctuation and capitalization due to blogging from my phone, I'm gonna start blogging like a normal human being :)

No comments:

Post a Comment